Signature Problems?

If you take a look at my signature you will notice that I am having trouble with my PC specs (which some may know as being white and green.)The problem is in colouring the text. No matter what colour I choose to make it, it always turns dark green (the rest of the text is grey because I made it that way for testing purposes)

I have tried this on single lines and words and the outcome is no different

Any help would be appreciated.

Edit: It seems to work on the main body of my posts ^^^

Edited by TheReverendTholomewPlague

If you take a look at my signature you will notice that I am having trouble with my PC specs (which some may know as being white and green.)The problem is in colouring the text. No matter what colour I choose to make it, it always turns dark green (the rest of the text is grey because I made it that way for testing purposes)

I have tried this on single lines and words and the outcome is no different

Any help would be appreciated.

Edit: It seems to work on the main body of my posts ^^^

You should also be aware that the color you're using in the text of this message is very hard to read for those of us who use the "white" skin on this site. The letters just blur into the background.

Fixed: I had to colour that whole section of the sig in dark green and then colour the text individually, within the dark green colour brackets

The image in your sig does not appear, just the "missing graphic" icon, and the lighter green you use for the body text almost disappears on the "white" skin for this site. In which case, basically nothing you post is being seen. :tongue:

I use a variety of browsers. FF3, IE9, IE8, and occasionally Chrome. The butterfly graphic in your sig is back in-place now, but the lighter-green text still fades into the white skin.