body slide?

elsabrown

body slide doesn't show up in nmm after down load alternately it said if it didn't show up in nmm to go to settings and type in the path to body slide and it will work well ive chased it down to my fall out folder which is in c:\programfiles[86]\steam\steamapps\common\fallout4 I pick tools in the menu it shows its there but what do I type in or wheres the path I type in im not totally new but have been away from modding for awhile so some help would be appreciateled thks

Is it in Fallout 4\Data\Tools, right? In NMM, you have to activate it, and then it should be in your supported tools. That is where it should be located.

its not anywhear in nmm but under settings \supported tools at the bottom there is a box it asks for you to select directory where body slide is installed body slide 2:[ ? ] confusing huh ? ill probs just play game without it maybe figure it out later p/s the only thing in nmm inter face when I pick supported tools is boss and loot

In NMM go to settings, then click Supported Tools Tab and then manually type your path in the Bodyslide 2 Path section. Mine was C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Tools\BodySlide. I also had to do this manually.

I think I know what the problem is. Go to where you have your game installed, Go to your Data folder. In there, find Tools. Right click on BodySlide x64, and go to properties. Click on Compability tab. Towards the bottom you want to be sure that the box beside Run as Administrator is checked. Hit Apply, then Ok, and then start NMM up again. This time it should appear under the Supported Tools.