Favorite TV Show

ItWotBeSoonBeforeLong

Found a new show.Little People Big World. Sounded stupid at first but it is kinda funny.

Yes... Let's laugh at the midgets... >:(

I believe it's supposed to impart some insight on the situation facing a group of people who are more often regarded as novelties than people with lives, dreams, and problems.

Im not making fun of the midgets. Ithink how messy there house is ad them getting a trailor to clean the kids room. Forgot to mention one of my faves,Futurama. ;D

Does anyone still watch Tom&Jerry??? Its one of my faves

Now that's a classic (alteast the old ones :glare: )!

Did you know it was banned in Germany because it was too violent? Same thing about Pippi Longstrump (by Astrid Lindgren), it was banned awhile simply because people thought that the children would be "rebels" when they grow up.

Politicians never change. :wacko:

Does anyone still watch Tom&Jerry??? Its one of my faves

Now that's a classic (alteast the old ones :glare: )!

Did you know it was banned in Germany because it was too violent? Same thing about Pippi Longstrump (by Astrid Lindgren), it was banned awhile simply because people thought that the children would be "rebels" when they grow up.

Politicians never change. :wacko:

Oh gosh. Thats the dumbest thing ever. Manhunt 2 is one thing,But just a kiddy cartoon is messed up.

Oh gosh. Thats the dumbest thing ever. Manhunt 2 is one thing,But just a kiddy cartoon is messed up.

Yes, a kiddy cartoon with violence, racist undertones, sexist undertones, in a place with a wonderfully happy history of those exact things... Classic Tom and Jerry isn't shown in america either, for those same reasons. As with all things banned, it isn't a matter of what you think, but rather what a group of people can argue isn't appropiate for children, or adults. Fortunately for them, they have Tipper Gore on their side, while everyone else has nothing. The reason why music wasn't banned like television shows is because the artists banded together to support it. Television is bound by two things, FCC and sponsorship, what the FCC deems unsuitable they cut out, what the sponsors deem unsuitable they break contracts with. As television shows exist purely to sell products, and this is how they can afford to stay in production, losing sponsorship can be a major setback, and is usually avoided whenever possible.

How come no one has said anything about the simpsons yet? I just love them.

"Kids, you have tried your best and failed miserably. The lesson is never to try." - Homer Simpson

"Why do today what you can postpone tomorrow?" - Fritz Derochebruen

Cya,

Fritz

• 2 months later...

Lucky Star Yay!!!! and umm other animes are decent.

What about some of the old ones like He-man or the Superfriends?

Turn into.... an icecube!!!! ;D

I hate TV, and have for years, with one exception, that being Aqua Teen Hunger Force. I think it's f-in' hilarious, but I normally just buy the seasons on DVD rather than waiting for it to come on TV. I bought an HDTV about 3 months ago, and I haven't watched a single minute of actual TV on it.

At the moment, probably The 4400. It handles the now slightly cliché "omg people are getting freaky powers" storyline in an interesting new way without the excessive levels of gore you get with Heroes. Blugh. :P