Narrow shoulders

Madae

It's been packaged up along with the Type 3 body release for NV. Look at the files.

Linky

Thanks, but I see what the problem is. I was using Blossoms body, and it seems that the shoulders are narrowed when she doesn't have anything on, but when I use some armor I had ported from F3 to NV, it appears that the shoulders are wider again when she has it on. Any idea how I could fix this? Or is this something that has to be done with the armor meshes themselves?

The armor meshes have to be made to fit.

Hmm... Well, can someone point me in the right direction? What would I need to fix it?

Or can someone do it for me? I can provide the file I ported.

That helps, but I'm still at a loss here. The only thing I figured out is that there is really only 1 piece that needs to be altered. The pants control what body the game uses (I use Blossom, it uses Type 3 from F3).

I can't import nif files into Blender. I downloaded Nifskope and opened the pants file, but I can't import more than 1 file at a time (so I can't use that walkthrough), and every time I alter something that I think would affect the area, it messes up something else.

You need to figure out why you can't import nif files into blender. Nifskope is unlikely to help you here. You can try replacing branches but I don't recommend it.

I actually exported the file from nifskope to an .obj, imported to blender, and then exported it from blender to a .3ds file since I have much more experience with that. Though I don't know how well that is going to go over.