Best Ending?

wereman184

I've beaten the game multiple times now, but i want to know what you people think is the best ending. for example, i like to get on the ncr's good side, take over new vegas, help goodsprings, and in the end scare off the ncr and legion and take everything for myself.

I've beaten the game multiple times now, but i want to know what you people think is the best ending. for example, i like to get on the ncr's good side, take over new vegas, help goodsprings, and in the end scare off the ncr and legion and take everything for myself.

i would hae to say the ending with the most quest under the players belt probly ery good karma if not messia ncr or netral ending

I tend to like the Legion a lot.

Shame there's no Brotherhood ending.

But mainly...Legion aren't corrupted politicans like the NCR. Politics = not good. NCR wants old america back. We saw how well that did. Legion wants a brand new america, where they'll have a brand new standing army.

Plus, they don't kill as many. if you compare that Legion takes 99% of people as slaves or even recruits and willing volunteers, and NCR kill all -and every- great Khan they see, you'll see that NCR just are evil.

But I wish there was some British ending. But as Tenpenny said, Britain is doomed. Because he came to AMERICA to seek his fortune. So Britain must be...well, noone must be alive then...

I've done the Yes Man, NCR and Mr. House endings and, just from a combat/ excitement perspective, the NCR one was by far the best. From a storyline perspective, I liked the Mr. House one the best maybe in part because I have the mod that allows a peaceful resolution with House and the BOS. (I'm still thinking of doing the Legion ending, but just can't seem to bring myself to ally with a bunch of misogynist slavers.)

I've done the Yes Man, NCR and Mr. House endings and, just from a combat/ excitement perspective, the NCR one was by far the best. From a storyline perspective, I liked the Mr. House one the best maybe in part because I have the mod that allows a peaceful resolution with House and the BOS. (I'm still thinking of doing the Legion ending, but just can't seem to bring myself to ally with a bunch of misogynist slavers.)

I'm with you there, the NCR end is pretty exciting and I cannot stomach the Legion. Each time I play through it I tell myself I'm going to try siding with the Legion for variety, however, whenever I come across one of the twisted sickos, my finger twitches of its own volition and I find myself villified before I know it!

I really wish there was a Followers ending, where the desert could be reclaimed and made to bloom again after the various factions co-operate, but maybe that's too girly an ending for most gamers.

Lol, I know, I just can't help myself from blasting any legion that I see right from the get go. I love hatin' those guys.

If I had my druthers, I'd definitely make the followers a big part of the ending. They're just so damn sincere!

And I like your sig! :thumbsup:

I'm with you there, the NCR end is pretty exciting and I cannot stomach the Legion. Each time I play through it I tell myself I'm going to try siding with the Legion for variety, however, whenever I come across one of the twisted sickos, my finger twitches of its own volition and I find myself villified before I know it!

I really wish there was a Followers ending, where the desert could be reclaimed and made to bloom again after the various factions co-operate, but maybe that's too girly an ending for most gamers.

I would have loved a followers ending. If you pick the robot ending the game makes you a evil robot overlord. If you pick the NCR ending you get the same government that created the wasteland. If you pick the legion you get a giant group of tribals and slavers.

But mainly...Legion aren't corrupted politicans like the NCR. Politics = not good. NCR wants old america back. We saw how well that did. Legion wants a brand new america, where they'll have a brand new standing army.

Plus, they don't kill as many. if you compare that Legion takes 99% of people as slaves or even recruits and willing volunteers, and NCR kill all -and every- great Khan they see, you'll see that NCR just are evil.

Not really, in Nipton the Legion killed EVERYONE bar 2 guys (one they crippled) and a few slaves. NCR rolled into Vegas and the only people they killed are the Khans, and depending on who you talk too that's more of a failure of the command structure. They didn't kill them all though, and even gave them some (admittedly pretty crap) land to live on. The whole thing mirrors the USA/native american interactions in the 'wild west' of old, which was pretty bad. Although you can negotiate a truce/alliance between the two.

But I wish there was some British ending. But as Tenpenny said, Britain is doomed. Because he came to AMERICA to seek his fortune. So Britain must be...well, noone must be alive then...

Or rich idiots with more over-exaggerated accent than sense can no longer do as they will. The man is a moron... It wouldn't surprise me if he left because there was too much law/he couldn't get his own way.