Blankets and bed time

armourdude

I would like to find a mod that would makes it appear as though people in bed are actually in bed. Not laying in clothes or armor. When I walk into a barracks the guards should be under blankets not on top of them. Is there a mod that does this? I think it would add realistic walking around expirence to the game.

I asked the question a couple of weeks back and no luck. It's a very complex thing to do and animate

if i recall well there was a blanket animation mod - it was an animation pack. it could work if we'd replace the original sleep anim. with that one. - but you'll have like one kind of blanket for everyone - could be solved with more specific animation for each npc or so.

I wait for some other modders opinion. :thumbsup:

PersonalityIdles4 does this as an idle, and includes several blankets you can buy. Note: Do not clean this mod with TES4Edit. Cleaning it breaks it and can cause your game to freeze when you attempt common actions like sitting. I am not sure whether NPCs would use it if you gave them blankets. Probably not.

well...i don't think that this is what you had in mind :

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/14280-1-1263520887.jpg

unless someone makes an animation for sleeping with a blanket...

Tested it - just replacing the blanket animation with the sleep one will not work.

And other option would be to make the npc equip a blanket when it goes to sleep .

I will look into it.

Edited by alex2avs