⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Question to modders

macedolago

Well for adding new weapons or outfits, although I'm not the best at modeling, if you were to create new models that work with the in-game rig and use the same file type (extension), and simply inject them with the same name as another, it would work just fine. Although the game uses very weird rigs, and as far as I can tell, the game doesn't have natural spawning systems for weapons or any other development item, so you would have to replace something that already exists. It's basically nothing but coverups for a current item that exists. And outfits would be harder because you woul dhave to have proper scaling, rigging and no head along with a good neck seam. In this game, it's just a lot easier to use what's already there, which is a lot.

• 1 month later...

hi guys , does any1 know how can i edit some texture inside the helicopter not the one on game menu im talkin about the one that lets u play cassettes and start missions in it. (aerial HQ)

or tell me what is the name of helicopter file

sry for bad english.

:wink: :turned:

• 1 month later...

How do I make a side ops repeat? For example, after extract hostage 01, that the side ops was available immediately, not after some time?

You can do this with the Infinite Heaven mod i think.

You do it by doing all other sideops in the same area. Example: Hostage 01 and Armored Vehicle 01 are in the same area, after you do hostage, armored vehicle unlocks, and after doing it hostage is replayable.

• 1 month later...

How can I make more female volunteers? There is a mod?

How do I make a side ops repeat? For example, after extract hostage 01, that the side ops was available immediately, not after some time?

You can do this with the Infinite Heaven mod i think.

You do it by doing all other sideops in the same area. Example: Hostage 01 and Armored Vehicle 01 are in the same area, after you do hostage, armored vehicle unlocks, and after doing it hostage is replayable.

Yeah, I know. I mean, that the mission was immediately available for replay.