OBGE Liquid Water vs. Realistic Water

joemodda

Liquid Water. Especially if you can find some great settings for it. It also allows you to set up different regions and environments with different water settings, which few other mods have done let along put control of that into player hands.

Unfortunately the "AA Shader" isn't true antialiasing. On the countrary, it removes edges by blurring, instead of removing the edges by increasing the visible details. If you use OBGE's "anti aliasing" I suggest lowering it's strength also, you can end up with textures that are much less blurred, with most of the jaggies still gone.

I tried liquid water but there is no collision with the water, when it rains it doesn't change the surface of the water, etc. and magic effect don't render in the water. It was an immersion breaker for me until they clean it up.

That MLAA shader looks really awesome... in everyone else's game. Liquid Water won't play nice with it for me. I know that's the cause as I uninstalled Liquid Water and just used OBGEv2 with the Shaderlist method and it was fine... don't suppose you'll be able to incorporate it into the Shader.ini thinger? Or suggest why it might not be working for me?

You might be using the one that requires its own obge dll. A more recent version was created that doesn't need its own obge dll. That one is compatible with OBGE Liquid Water through the shaderlist and the method I previously posted.

I've tried everything.I even copied my boyfriend's data folder.

Starting to think though, that it's my graphics card. Apparently people using v11.3 for AMD cards are having issues with AA, regardless of whether they set it to CCC controlled or application controlled. Might try rolling back a version or two and seeing if that does anything.