Fallout: Amusements

Deleted31449895User

This is an alternate story "standalone" mod, taking place in 2177.

Takes place in Rob's World, a massive theme park owned by RobCo in what was once called Florida (which was a part of the Gulf Commonwealth), now the majority of which is a deadly wilderness filled with raiders, the only true safe haven a town built into and around the ruins of a castle that wouldn't be out of place in a pre-war fairy tale, though there are smaller pockets of civilization as well. Of note is a heavily guarded spherical building that on the surface was there to teach children about the wonders of science and technological innovation, but was also housing the development of many prototype weapons and armor that was complete when the bombs fell but didn't have a chance to be used. Besides those forbidden areas of "The Holy Sphere" being guarded by deadly robots, the sphere itself is fanatically guarded by religious tribals who, while otherwise friendly, will kill anyone who gets too close without mercy.

I'm still thinking of more ideas. And yes, this is loosely based off Walt Disney World.

Edited by Guest

interesting but ... copyright

How would it be copyright? I'm not gonna use the same name. Plus no one cares about "copyright" when it concerned other things, like those Halo weapon and armor mods, for example.

i believe dysney will make a fuss out of it, they live out of this kind of thing.

I think perhaps that the lack of responses to this idea is more of a hesitation to put effort into an idea that is sourced over 1000 miles away (in game geography) from the current FALLOUT 4 environment of 'the Commonwealth'...aka Massachusetts, which is on the Northeast coast of the Americas, and doesn't have remotely the same climate (semi-tropical Florida) as the current game. An idea for perhaps more of a generic amusement or theme park would probably go further to catch the attention of MOD makers.

I think perhaps that the lack of responses to this idea is more of a hesitation to put effort into an idea that is sourced over 1000 miles away (in game geography) from the current FALLOUT 4 environment of 'the Commonwealth'...aka Massachusetts, which is on the Northeast coast of the Americas, and doesn't have remotely the same climate (semi-tropical Florida) as the current game. An idea for perhaps more of a generic amusement or theme park would probably go further to catch the attention of MOD makers.

True, but i choose this layout because of its size. But, I also plan on it being one of those "standalone" mods (you know, like Project Brazil). Fallout: Amusements actually takes place in 2177, 100 years after the bombs fell, 16 years after Fallout 1, and 110 years before Fallout 4.

Also, this is less "do this idea for me" and more "hey, i have this idea, would like some feedback on it"

Edited by Guest

True, but i choose this layout because of its size. But, I also plan on it being one of those "standalone" mods (you know, like Project Brazil). Fallout: Amusements actually takes place in 2177, 100 years after the bombs fell, 16 years after Fallout 1, and 110 years before Fallout 4.

Also, this is less "do this idea for me" and more "hey, i have this idea, would like some feedback on it"

well, the concept is very interesting