Most Hated NPC?

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- all of the Septims (the filthy tyrannic Septim monarchs never did anything good for their people)

:thumbsup:

Yay! Another Anti-Septim guy! You're welcome to join my anti-legion group anytime, kid! lol, it's a group I made IN Oblivion. It's not real, lol! :P

As for anti-Septims, they have their own reason :happy:

Adoring Fan is there, intentionally created as a subject of jokes :yes:

FYI, he has his own uses. See the UESP for more info ;)

PS: I used to believe that AF was not that annoying. Now I am a believer of the truth he is really annoying ;D

Why is the Adoring Fan so annoying? Does he ever disobey your orders? No. Does he steal your horse?,no. So what's the problem with him?

Does he ever really annoy you? I don't think so. Then he would be called Annoying Fan :)

Martin Septim annoyes me because when I tell him he's the emperor's son in Kvatch, he tells me it is not true.

BUT when we are about to leave for the Imperial City, he told me he knew it was truth all along. You can immediatley see he is a tipical polititan, he lies all the time.

AF doesn't disobey the orders. As a companion, he should have possessed the courage of a standard companion (not running away when there's an enemy!).

He says that he will follow you everywhere, right?

That's the annoying part. As for another annoyance... he sounds like a weird groupie ( have you ever had your band followed with groupies? )

I assume you have read the UESP then :yes:

A lot of the bosmer are idiots, so I punch them in the face.

but the 2 who i hate the most are:

The one guy at the Kvatch Survivor camp

The one that hangs around the Arcane University sometimes

also,

The beggars in the shivering isles are just way too fun to bash in the head :whistling:

The one guy at the Kvatch Survivor camp

There is a Bosmer at Kvatch survivor camp?

Why are the guys in the Shivering Isles beggars? They never asked me for a coin. My favorite SI bosmer homeless is Bolwing. Whenever I near him he starts screaming Rany Roo! Rany Roo! or I'll Kallacrack the Findoo, I'll Kallacrack it.

There is a Bosmer at Kvatch survivor camp?

Why are the guys in the Shivering Isles beggars?

Indeed there is, I forget his name. But I do remember punching him over a tent :thumbsup:

They look like beggars, homeless, same difference.

Bolwing is hilarious, hes the only one I didn't punch, he makes me laugh, really hard sometimes

Ooh, speaking of the Kvatch encampment, how about the Altmer (I think it was Altmer) fleeing when you first get there? The one that just stands, perfectly calm-looking, screaming to run for your life. Not to mention the annoying fair-weather priest on the path. No matter how many victories there are, (though I didn't try talking to him after the main quest) he just doesn't. Shut. Up. The Daedra hardly even do anything after Kvatch!

Hirtel (Mr Altmer at Kvatch) freaked me out the first time I played. That first game, I made a direct trek cross-country from Chorrol to Kvatch (Roads? Where we're going, we don't need road...) and ended up against a rock wall: the cliff face directly beneath the refugee camp.

I'm dawdling around, trying to figure out how to scale this terrain, when an Altmer drops down behind me and begins screaming how we're all going to die...