Most Hated NPC?

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone that's a nord...they just have retarded voices and look stupid as well.

Hah, thats funny, Nords And Orcs have the same voice, and I created an army that comiited genocide on every last single orc in oblivion, (after any quests of course) except for the shop keepers, I just locked them away in my personal dungeon :)

I like Nords, but I hate the voice-acting for Orcs. It is really lame that Nords and Orcs use the same voices. Morrowind had really cool voice-acting for Orcs. Orcs were scary in Morrowind. If you saw one in the distance, and he had armor and a large weapon, you would often try to go out around him and not get too close. I think it is sort of dumb that Orcs are so jolly and friendly in Oblivion, but goblins are so vicious and hostile. The two species are supposed to be closely related. We need some goblins that act like Orcs, and some Orcs that act like goblins.

So I guess I could say that the NPCs I hate are wimpy and friendly Orcs.

I've been pondering this one for days now, and still haven't come up with a good answer.

There just really isn't anyone I hate. Most of the overtly hateful characters are pathetic enough that it's not worth hating them or they get their just desserts later in the game anyway (adoring fan is obviously pathetic, Mazoga gets all giddy and silly when she's made a knight-errant, even though she's not quite sure what that is, Countess Caro is a shallow prig with dirty secrets, Falwil Indarys is a weasel (huzzah!), Glarthir gets his pretty much no matter what, as does Falcar and pretty much every other really nasty character).

I guess the NPC that irritates me the most is Claudette Perrick at The Gilded Carafe, just because she's so cheerful and so perky, and also so cheap and so rude about it. She pays less than virtually any other vendor in the game and almost all of her responses when she turns down a deal are the rudest possible. Then she's all perky and cheerful again.

Phintias at First Edition is even cheaper and even ruder, but he's rude pretty much from the minute you walk in the door, which somehow makes it more tolerable for me.

And I really can't think of anyone else....