Most Hated NPC?

i hate that bum in the white robe who hangs around the imperial city, mainly the arcane university. everytime i try to stealth into arch mage travern's room to steal some of his goodies or use his magical chest that bum is always hanging around somewhere, i really just want to off him throw his body in one of the sewer streams around the IC and pawn off his white robes to thoronir.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@HairyPokker

...I really hate Ulrich Leland, not for beeing corrupt but just for beeing a pessimist. Even at bruma, he was still acting rude towards my character.

When does he show up at bruma??Isnt he in Cheydinhal??

If you acquire Cheydinhal's help in the defense of Bruma, you'll notice the tent that they pitch up contains two bedrolls.

If Ulrich is still serving as Cap'n of Cheydinhal's guards when the call for defenders to Bruma is made, he'll be one of the soldiers sent. In fact, doing so will make things easier: of all the folks who will fight the Battle of Bruma, he's the only one who is marked 'Essential' and cannot be killed.

Of course, I have no idea what'll happen if you begin the whole "Corruption and Conscience" quest, in order to remove Ulrich from his job, if the guy is actually at Bruma at the time.

A noble idiot at skingrad, The first time i played i walked up to him because he was like the first dude i saw in the game or something , He said that i belonged to the beggars and that he didn't have time for me. Then i downloaded a prison mod and now i punish him every day. Sometimes i kill him and reanimate him ,Then i torture him again and kills him , Then i resurrect him and kill him again. Then i get something to eat.

Well Ulrich is definitely my least favorite. I hate how he says " I don't know you and i don't care to know you" It's like who cares what you care about stfu.

Well... Mancar Kamoran. He has a spell "kill Radeon 9600". The most hated battle in Oblivion.

Really? Mine survived the blow. Maybe because of my reflect enchantment?