⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Various Unsolvable Problems

Masterofnet

the arrow thing does not sound like a level issue. could be anything else. not enough info.

Just when you think the guy can not get anymore incoherent he comes up with this.

He has no idea what it is but has concluded that it is not what I already tracked it down to. [...]

A long shot could be the armor skill. Maybe a 100 armor skill light or heavy could cause the issue. And it could be a combination of that and the level of the player. For example what happens if the level 80 opponent has their light and heavy armor level only set to 50???

Thanks Again

So, now you are saying something other than merely player level could be causing this? IMPOSSIBRU!!! I TESTED IT! CAN YOU EVEN READ??????????????????

Of course, this could have been solved by now if you followed my advice and provided more info on how exactly you tested. Clearly, even though you seem to believe you know what you are doing, your testing was flawed leaving way more than the variables you think you did unknown.

2. The favorites menu. This game has hundreds of items one might equip yet you can only equip 2 items using the current favorites menu without stopping the game.

I would like to have a favorites menu similar to Fallout 4 or half life 2 so I have the option of equipping several items without stopping the game.

This is as incoherent (your favourite word) as it gets. Unsurprisingly, no one but me even attempted to respond to this. My response was asking you to elaborate, as in make this incoherent statement coherent. "Using" the favourites menu is vague. If you mean opening it, then by default the game will pause. You cannot even equip one item that way without stopping the game. If you use the menu to hotkey items you can use it to equip up to nine items without stopping the game. Not everyone has played fo4/halflife to know how they handle favourites. Asking you to clarify this incoherent mess was spot on and no reason for you to throw a tantrum.

As I said the way level affects AI is indeed negligible. Me bursting your bubble that way must have been really frustrating after all the flawed testing you did. Still, no reason for a hissy fit. As has been pointed out, it is the actor values which can be, but don't have to be, tied to level. Here is a list of them since apparently in 2,5 years of modding you have not heard of them: http://www.creationkit.com/Actor_Value. I wonder if some of the AI data like aggression and confidence, or the detection governing actor value, sneak, could be relevant? Nah, it must be level. You tested it, right? :D

At this point I feel bad for you, since with your tantrum here you managed to alienate some of the most knowledgeable people who frequent these forums and what would equate around >20 years of modding/coding experience.

More incoherent gibberish. More misinformation.

It's like you can't stop yourself. You put a quarter in and more gibberish comes out.

No productive information just more incoherent ramblings about how you are not the total idiot you seem to be????

"If you do not have something productive or coherent to offer this thread then please do not contribute. "

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow okay, as an aspiring modder also interested in the limitations and what is possible within the skyrim engine and modding tools, this is the first post I read.

What an asshat. I hope the calibre of behaviour Masterofnone has displayed isn't what I have to look forward to :smile:.

To keep this relevent maybe give a detailed methodology for your testing ... ?

It's like I shook a tree and a half dozen incoherent angry f****ts fell out of it. No offense to gay people.

If you compare yourself to the other retards who have taken over this productive thread with their insecurities and grandstanding you have a bright future ahead of you as a "modder".

If you do not have something productive or coherent to offer this thread then please do not contribute.