What mods would you like to see?

Tilarium

- No moving (or less moving as an option) for revealed aliens.

- A new round system as some standalone mod which would include a new action order depending on an initiative value. This also would allow weapons to increase or decrease your initiative so the choice which weapon you may want to use is more diverse

- A mod which automatically adjust expected voicepacks for the country they come from (maybe it is correct in the us version, idk. In the german version every soldier every soldier has a german voice pack)

Edited by yerude

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

use of Psi Operatives to potentially permanently mind control/subvert aliens/advent (a way to gain multiplayer alien units to under control of single player X-Com)

More weapon variety(heavy rifles, other sorts of melee weapons, etc)

More Soldier customization(Hair, faces, and hats mainly) because I wish to recreate Squad 7 from valkyria Chronicles but there isn't enough variety to pull it off at all well.

-ballistic/Magnetic weapons damage scale, so developing magnetic adds +1 damage to ballsitic bringing them up on par, developing plasma adds +2 damage to ballistic +1 damage to magnetic bringing them up to par, i want my resistance fighters to tooth conventional guns the whole game! :)

-turn the AWC into having a chance to add a perk per mission a soldier participates in rather than occasionally adding something at rank-up

I just finished the game in 2 days on commander, while the game already has a plenty of innovative things, there are several issues Id like to see modded:

1. Research timing is a joke, it is far too easy and quick to research the mainquest, as well as other high tech stuff.

2. Aliens are too predictable, rarely I got suprised by an enemy position, they are practically lining up for the firing squad.

Reinforcements need to be more serious and numerous under certain conditions.

3. Bigger maps with more ground to cover in example black site missions need to be major bases not oversized shacks.

4. Longer campaign gameplay.

1. The ability to "reskin" weapons, for example, use the plasma sniper rifle but have it look like the standard one, I like the appearance of most of the standard guns but would rather not mess with my ini file and beef them up to plasma levels, that'd make new games a bit ridiculous.

2. Someone said helmets, yes, we need more helmets since the few you do get are hideous.

That's all I got for now