Dog City (Denver)

rjhelms84

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v210/misterr84/title.jpg

Dog City (Denver) - A Quest mod.

Just RELEASED on the Nexus:Click Here For Download Site

Dog City is a quest and new lands mod, that takes the player on a journey through Denver, Colorado (aka Dog City.) It is currently WIP, but is very near completion. The mod is loosely based on the original Van Buren designs for Denver. I took a lot of ideas from that material, but since Van Buren was never released, it's not strickly canon, so I could be creative. The player is forced into an assassination mission by a mysterious salvager called Rogers, and is sent to Denver to find an elusive man called Porter.

In Dog City, the streets are swarming with packs of wild dogs. The Salvagers live up high, where dogs can't climb.

The mod is fully voiced and lip-synced. I've used some custom meshes and textures, and I make use of a lot of scripting.

Here are some screenshots:

Main Banner

Image 1

image 2

image 3

image 4

image 5

image 6

image 7

More Screenshots:

image 8

image 9

image 10

image 11

image 12

image 13

image 14

image 15

image 16

-RJHELMS84

Edited by rjhelms84

I love the idea of the city as an island. I always had an idea to make a small settlement on the top of a skyscraper, but it looks like you may have taken it to the next level. Looking forward to seeing and hearing more on this.

This mod looks promising.

I'm planning on adding some skyscrapers to my resource that you could use.

Cool, sounds good. Looking forward to seeing them.

Thanks everyone else for your comments. I've uploaded some more photos for you.

I'll get working on those then :thumbsup:

The mod looks pretty cool so far.

Thanks mate. I had a look at your other resources - top quality. I'm almost done with this mod, but Chapter two will unlock other parts of the city, so I could use your skyscrapers then.