So I was playing Fallout 4 when this happened

weylo

So yesterday I was playing a bit of Fallout 4 when this happened, I've never had this happened before and have no idea what was going on. I managed to capture it as a highlight though so I put it on Youtube with some edits.

Has this every happened to you guys or is this something rare that just happened to me?

Here's the video:

I had a similar problem in Skyrim (or was that Oblivion, forgot): a cat beast that attacked me suddenly became a missile after I hit it.
Apparently, the physics got messed up due to the weight being changed.
Never found out what caused this though...
But when I see your cars flying, I see the cat...

It was identical.

I had a similar problem in Skyrim (or was that Oblivion, forgot): a cat beast that attacked me suddenly became a missile after I hit it.

Apparently, the physics got messed up due to the weight being changed.

Never found out what caused this though...

But when I see your cars flying, I see the cat...

It was identical.

That's really interesting... You don't happen to have it on video or know where there is similar footage of it? I would really like to see it

The Physics model in this engine does wonky stuff at times. I never had cars flip right in front of me like that before, but I have seen them go sky high from something in the distance.

However, there are times when the Physics works out in hilarious ways. I gave Strong a souped up Missile Launcher with the 4 missile magazine total and auto-target-thinga-ma-bob, a console cheat to give him 500 missiles. We hit Gunner run Quincy and there was one Gunner in particular that was on a platform of higher elevation than Strong. Strong promptly fires the last missile he had which sent the guy flying high up in the air. Strong quickly reloads but apparently the Gunner is still alive mid-air. So Strong, being the badass that he is and why I lug him around, fires his next entire 4 missile load into this poor f*#@er. Strong basically did "A Fighting Game Juggle Attack but with Missiles." The Gunner was killed midair and went flying like a mile down the road.

I regret not having a video of it because it was just a simple Shopping Run at Quincy.

This happens quite often for me, I see cars, enemies, stuff, everything going in Jesus mode and flying far into the sunset, or just started to spin around like an uncontrollable missile. Especially when using VATS in an area that has LOTS of action going. It's really immersion breaking, but absolutely hilarious at times.