So I was playing Fallout 4 when this happened

weylo

• 3 weeks later...

The Physics model in this engine does wonky stuff at times. I never had cars flip right in front of me like that before, but I have seen them go sky high from something in the distance.

However, there are times when the Physics works out in hilarious ways. I gave Strong a souped up Missile Launcher with the 4 missile magazine total and auto-target-thinga-ma-bob, a console cheat to give him 500 missiles. We hit Gunner run Quincy and there was one Gunner in particular that was on a platform of higher elevation than Strong. Strong promptly fires the last missile he had which sent the guy flying high up in the air. Strong quickly reloads but apparently the Gunner is still alive mid-air. So Strong, being the badass that he is and why I lug him around, fires his next entire 4 missile load into this poor f***er. Strong basically did "A Fighting Game Juggle Attack but with Missiles." The Gunner was killed midair and went flying like a mile down the road.

I regret not having a video of it because it was just a simple Shopping Run at Quincy.

That's a really interesting read, thanks man. Agreed the Bethesda game engine definitely is a bit wonky, but it managed to make Fallout 4 happen so I guess you can't complain too much :)