mod for TES IV to change appearance of NPC

LuciferDoombringer

Hello guys,

I don't know if this question has already been posted but I need to know if there is a mod for Oblivion that changes human NPCs, for example if I want all human NPC to be male/female.

Or is there a possibility to change this without any mod?

I'll be grateful for some answers :wink:

Greets

If I am understanding what you ate trying to do correctly, altering the gender of npc's would cause a lot of problems, mostly with their dialogue.

Any npc associated with a quest and with custom dialogue will ONLY have that dialogue recorded in the "correct" voice, there will not be alternative dialogue recorded in a male voice for a female character, or vice versa. Of course, if this doesn't concern you, then you can manually change the gender of each character in the Construction Set and also adjust their appearance or even import character faces from other people's uploaded mods.

I'm actually surprised nobody has made this mod. A similar mod was really popular for another game I played and there was also a mod that made a monster eat any new NPCs that were born either male or female, your choice. It might not be very realistic but some people don't really care about that and just want their game to be how they like it. If I had room for a test Oblivion install, I would make these just because it wouldn't be that hard. Changing the sex shouldn't affect any vanilla quests that I can think of. It might change some things with companions that care, but most of the romance ones I have seen don't.

I'm actually surprised nobody has made this mod. A similar mod was really popular for another game I played and there was also a mod that made a monster eat any new NPCs that were born either male or female, your choice. It might not be very realistic but some people don't really care about that and just want their game to be how they like it. If I had room for a test Oblivion install, I would make these just because it wouldn't be that hard. Changing the sex shouldn't affect any vanilla quests that I can think of. It might change some things with companions that care, but most of the romance ones I have seen don't.

However, you don't want to see Adoring Fan Girl speaking with 'annoying' male voice............(Changing NPC sex won't affect specified dialogues)