Shorter HandGrip

pickinthebanjo

Hello, I have been trying to get this F2000 right for a while now, I put it aside for like a month but I would now like to get it finished as I am updating my mod pack. The problem with it is that it is such a short weapons that I would have to set it up to use a 1HandPistol animation but that does not look good at all (that is how it is currently set up in the pack). I was wondering if anybody knew of an animation replacer with shorter handgrips or some other method to correct this. Thanks

-Here is the pic - http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/7272/screenshot35x.jpg

(While uploading I noticed that other mesh problem so I felt I should explain it a bit so that is why the other area is circled, it's been solved so no need to help on that)

afaik there anret any closer ones ive seen or heard of, But i have also run into the same problem with some of my ports as well. So im prolly just gonna redo the animations.

You know I have tried that, but I have no experience in doing so. Also with a 64bit binary I found it quite difficult finding plugins that allowed me to even edit animations in the programs I use. I hope you have better luck than I did, and also if you manage to make a new handgrip maybe making one that is held about 6" lower (for m203/gp25) would also be a great help to myself and anybody else who finds a lot of clipping when working with under barrel accessories.

yes i was gonna make multiple versions for exactly what you said, i even have a possible solution to be able to use them all and not be limited to any 1 set of animations for each. =D Edited by ecksile