Feb 7th 2012 the Creation Kit was released

Hexxagone

Maybe not, but it worked well for Skyrim so I don't see why they wouldn't do the same.

Same can be said that Bethesda would release GECK when I got a job at this XYZ company, or when someone sneeze, or aunt Betty got pregnant. Sometimes, it was pure coincidence. This is not related to a patch number, some 1.2 1.3 ... I doubt Bethesda is that into numerology as with Asians (Chinese literately avoids the number 4 because it means death. No 4th floor, just 3b, 13b, etc...)

So pardon me, it does sound ridiculous when Bethesda bases on numerology for their releases. GECK will be released when the development manager gives an OK, and the marketing director gives in OK, and then finally the executive producer gives the final OK. That means they make sure their software is up to certain QA standard while all the given features meet the marketing direction of the project (FO4). They would be very stupid to set themselves another deadline based on patch number. The current milestones and deadlines already drive them nut (true with about 99% of software development company).

Nowhere in my entire post or this thread did I say that it was tied to a patch number, nor did I say that Bethesda is an Asian company, im not sure what you are talking about.

Read what you wrote at first post:

They released it after the 1.4 Patch for Skyrim.

Since the 1.3 Patch for Fallout 4 is coming, that may mean that by the end of this month or sooner, the Creation Kit will be available for download.

You reasoned that since Skyrim released their kit at patch 1.4 so FO4 will likely release the kit at 1.4 too "because it worked out so well for them". Is this not numerology or what? Imo, Patch 1.4 for Skyrim was a pure co-incident as the time they decided to release their kit. I am not saying you are wrong, because we don't know. But this is essentially what you said. Who knows, maybe some guy in Bethesda is into this kind of thing. 1.4 is their lucky number and they will not have it otherwise.

No I didnt say they they will release it at patch 1.4, you seem to have a problem with reading comprehension. This thread is referring to the TIME of when they released the CK for Skyrim, which was Feburary 2012 after they released a patch. It is Feburary 2016 and they just released a patch.