HI EVRY1 MAH NAME IS BOXXY!!!11!1one!11

ClydeYELLO

No, not really as you can see, but I needed a meme that fitted the situation, so here we go.

Whatever, I've been downloading from the Nexus from a long time, but only now decided to start modding Fallout: New Vegas. Don't expect any major release from me, I'll stick to what I can do, which is more or less retexturing and assemblying in Nifskope. I'm quite confident that I can learn to compile scripts a little bit, too.

...about me? Daaamn, there's not a lot to say. I'm 18, Italian, and I'm your average videogamer, no more, no less. I never got in the hang of computer-gaming; the fact that I have always been playing on outdated or laptop computers does help, as any thing more demanding than Fallout will stutter like T-t-t-ten Of Spades after three shots of Jet. The only games I play on my PC are offline games, since the DSL here is not the fastest or the most reliable too.

I tend to be rather good at FPSs and RTTs, and disastrous at TPSs, expecially those with effed up camera movements - the only one I'm any good at is Mass Effect.

I don't know how much an active member of the community I'll be, but I'll try and be not just another lurker.

Greetings! Here, have some SPAM:

http://www.bruceongames.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/Spam-a-tin-of.jpg :D

Welcome to the family. I'm sure you'll fit right in. :yes:

Cheers,

IndorilTheGreat

Indoril, do you have that post saved as a notepad document just in case a newbie posts here?

Actually, I just go back and copy what I wrote in an earlier post, and change it around a bit according to the user.

It is SPAM, after all. :happy:

But now that you mention it, that's not a half-bad idea... :rolleyes:

Edited by IndorilTheGreat

What's a Lurker? Every time I have to ask about one of these web terms it turns out it applies to me. Why just the other day some Ubuntu nerds accused me of being a troll. Do I hide under a bridge and extort money from those who try to cross it? NO. Do I have an ungodly rate of regeneration? NO. Green skin? Only on St. Patrick's day. My point is, these terms don't make any sense to me. I guess I'm just getting old or something.

Lurker: Someone who is on regularly but never posts.

Troll: A bit vague this one, someone who either tries to start arguments, or who deliberately tries to mislead. Boxxy is generaly considered the best(if that is the correct term for one such as them) troll of all time.