I'm new and I'm lost

silentfoxrun

OK, i'm lost. I read how to install it and now what? I've tried running the oblivion construction program and that's also confusing.

I just want to create a sexy hot women, with skimpy clothing or see thru and play her on Oblivion.

So where do I start?

Thanks all.

FOX

One problem I constantly see from neophytes is "I installed HGEC and don't see any difference" That's because HGEC is a BODY texture and mesh only mod. It does not add an exe file and so will not show in your data list. It also does not change the faces at all. The only way to see if the mod is present is to completely undress either the female player Character (PC) or a female NPC.

Using the body with any clothing not specifically made for HGEC will not show the HGEC body shape, but the shape of the armor or clothing - The clothing is not a flexible covering over the body like real clothing and actually REPLACES the body part it covers. Removing the clothing does not 'reveal ' the body underneath, but replaces the clothing removed with the body.

For faces you will need another mod. Note that many pics will include parts of other mods also, and those pics may also be photoshopped to make them look better and be at a much higher resolution than your game is running to make them look better.

The easiest way to install HGEC and most other mods is to use OBMMs OMOD install - you will have to learn that method first, but it does make removing mods like HGEC much much easier if you do want a different body later. Without using OMODs (used with OBMM) or BAIN (used with Wrye Bash) to install HGEC is difficult to remove completely. And because there is no esp file it cannot be disabled at all.

And because there is no esp file it cannot be disabled at all.

With or without esp, you cannot disable body replacer unless uninstall it. Since body replacer literally replaces default body meshes and textures(usually foot texture to wrap whole body), so the plugin does nothing but assign individual skin texture per race.