Allergies?

Lehcar

I'm not really allergic to anything, but...

Fats and oils from cooking things like sausages. If it's not done right, they'll go straight through me. Not pretty. :sick:

Fabric softener sheets make me itch like crazy...I dunno if it's an allergic reaction or it's just the fiberglass in them, but I can't use them when I dry my clothes. At least there's liquid softener.

Also have a mild allergy to latex...kinda sucks. Anytime I wear a bandage made of latex, the skin will swell up really bad around it and sometimes I get little hives.

Edited by Illiad86

Oh, three more things I'm very allergic to:

- Dust. I'll sneeze like a billion times. Vacuuming the carpet sucks.

- Mango flowers. The scent of it makes me sneeze a lot.

- Vog. Portmanteau of volcanic (ash) and fog from Kilauea on the Big Island of Hawaii. When I can no longer see the green valley in the back of my family's house, I know the day is going to suck. More and more sneezing.

Edited by AliasTheory

Dust, pollution, flowers, hmm the list can go on.

Allergies suck. Especially the itchy skin kind.

Edited by Thor.

For me, honey. (Yeah, I know it's weird.) I also recently found out that I am rather allergic to mould as well. The company I work for has reached a new level of penny-pinchery, by having us remove the wrappers off blocks of our house brand cheese. I discovered my allergy when I cut of a wrapper and got a cloud of green dust hit me in the face. I couldn't believe how miserable I felt. It was exactly like the CS gas training I did a few years back.

The really odd thing though, despite being allergic to honey I'm not allergic to bee stings, lol.