[LE] My follower won't back home...

Virgile

Hi everyone!

For some days I try to create my first follower with the Creation Kit.

However, I have a problem once it's created: if I recruits, then I ask him to go, he stays where I left it and did not return to the cell where I placed it.

How can I fix this?
Please, be clear, I started and my English is not very good.

Thanks!

I have never really made follower mods yet but since i find it kind of annoying that people don't reply ill say this is there some chance that the followers home is not set it would be a bit to easy for the follower to go home to where he was placed I am guessing you most likely tried finding the answers on google if i have the same problem ill tell ya when i make my own follower mod Btw you should probably post a video or a few screenshots o it is easier to help you

Edited by Shadowthekid

Thanks, I know "My home is your home". But I wish the follower returns "home" (Riverwood Inn in my case) by itself, without any mod. I added an AI package that it moves a little, but it remains within the perimeter where I dropped it...

EDIT: problem solved, my sandbox had a bad setting.

Edited by Virgile

• 4 years later...

Thanks, I know "My home is your home". But I wish the follower returns "home" (Riverwood Inn in my case) by itself, without any mod. I added an AI package that it moves a little, but it remains within the perimeter where I dropped it...

EDIT: problem solved, my sandbox had a bad setting.

I'm having this issue too, how did you fix it?