Can I get help to finally put this to rest?

Kimberlee

I't not important, I have been involved with two projects so yeah, I can be a bit confusing to folks, trying to keep track of the two different subjects is a little intimidating to me, I can only imagine what others think when I blurt out stuff that confuses them too. ha hahahahah Don't worries, I'll get it together here soon, Have a real life too that intrudes into my gaming thing as well. One thing I had to start all over last week because the Main processor chip popped on me. I had to replace the MB and the Processor, I had a backup, I always but two of every thing. Did you know, that not all ram packages are quality checked, 5 times in the past year, I bought high end ram matched pairs, and they were faulty? that's not good. That's why I buy two of them. Any how, it's gonna be about a week for the new release baring any more Life problems that get in the way. Time is hard to come by lately.

Did you buy those ram's from OCZ again?

OCZ ram's aren't really that well checked at all. If i were you, I'd go for a different manufacturer. :thumbsup:

I know those are fairly cheap, but they really aren't worth their money. Of course, opinions may vary :biggrin:

Na, it was Ultra ram, cheap crap ordered on line, I though I might get luck, was in a hurry, I am sending them back and going for the Kingston, something has to give some where, Can't put seven on the board either, 2004 vintage and code 5 at boot so that's out too.

Na, it was Ultra ram, cheap crap ordered on line, I though I might get luck, was in a hurry, I am sending them back and going for the Kingston, something has to give some where, Can't put seven on the board either, 2004 vintage and code 5 at boot so that's out too.

Well its a good thing that RAM is very cheap. I only go with Kingston RAM.