Portal Gun...

Delikatessen

Please don't laugh at me if this is impossible.

I know the way the C-Finder works is with a PlaceAtReticle block, so would something be able to function such as, say... placing a trigger at the reticle that uses a player.moveto command?

For example: Firing places a visible (or not, whatever) trigger at the reticle, then you can use another button on the keyboard to place another trigger, except it's an exit point. And if the gun fires again, it causes the last one to be deleted. Is this possible? I have very limited scripting knowledge.

If it can be done, can someone please do it?

Edited by Delikatessen

If it could be done, your computer would probably implode, explode, then implode again and create a time rift causing the world to explode, then implode, than explode. Everyone is dead, good job your idea doomed us all. Haha, no i have no idea if that is possible, it might be? I just couldn't pass that up :no:

AFAIK something as advanced as portal cant be done with the limited fallout engine, But im no coder :whistling:

I wouldn't say it's not possible as I have seen several 'impossible' things done with mods. However, It may be extremely difficult to make into a useable mod. :tongue: