Catholic Church

LeTissier

This could be a two part outfit, you know, upper part as shirt, lower part as pants.

Should be easy, i know a mod called heros chainmail that someone could use as a mesh for the upper part, unless someone has something better.

I would love to have these in the mod too for realalistic reasons (hope i spelt it right).

Also, i need some good windows for the church, i'll go check the first page for them, if you got any i can add to the construction set and use them to replace the old windows, that would be great!

EDIT: Cant find any windows i can use to replace nine devine windows, least on the first page i found 39 bibles or something i can use...

On the second mod the guy showed, i think i'll make the church more like the one in that screenshot to make things realistic (but i wont make things dark with candles)

Edited by TheMysteriousTraveler

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you could layer on garments like in TES III, that would rock. The alb and cincture would be one garment. The matching stole and maniple and dalmatic (or chasuble) would be a second outfit. I had been thinking that everything would have to be one garment because of how clothing is done in TES IV.

Might take a long time or the mod to be released because i am going through the invisible esp bug. Where the mod i made wont show in data folder.

Yeah, some dude said other people had same problems and managed to fix it but he doesnt know how.

I need to get this invisible esp problem fixed otherwise no one can play this mod. Everyone tells me to start again because that happens with some projects, they dont save properly. but this happens with ALL the mods i make!

Isnt there anyone who knows what to do?!

...i actually dont know what your talking about. Winrar? Edited by TheMysteriousTraveler

Oh, sorry. What I am talking about is that Windows 7 and Vista have something called User Account Controls. That feature can cause problems when you try to save an .esp because it is a Windows security feature that helps stop malware from spreading if you get malware. UAC decides that your modding project is some kind of malware and it moves files or saves them empty. If you think this might be the problem, here is how to reinstall your game outside of the Program Files(x86) without losing any of the mods you have installed. Make sure you move the CS too and you want to install the game somewhere UAC doesn't overprotect like C:\Games\

http://www.tesnexus.com/articles/article.php?id=240

I have Windows 7 and the first time I tried to make a mod, the UAC got upset and kept messing up my files whenever I tried to save. You could try disabling the UAC it but it's not really a good idea. It's better to move the game.

If you don't have Windows 7 or Vista then I don't know why your .esp doesn't save right.

Oh, sorry. What I am talking about is that Windows 7 and Vista have something called User Account Controls. That feature can cause problems when you try to save an .esp because it is a Windows security feature that helps stop malware from spreading if you get malware. UAC decides that your modding project is some kind of malware and it moves files or saves them empty. If you think this might be the problem, here is how to reinstall your game outside of the Program Files(x86) without losing any of the mods you have installed. Make sure you move the CS too and you want to install the game somewhere UAC doesn't overprotect like C:\Games\

http://www.tesnexus.com/articles/article.php?id=240

I have Windows 7 and the first time I tried to make a mod, the UAC got upset and kept messing up my files whenever I tried to save. You could try disabling the UAC it but it's not really a good idea. It's better to move the game.

If you don't have Windows 7 or Vista then I don't know why your .esp doesn't save right.

Will my save games be gone if i do this???