Catholic Church

LeTissier

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, I don't have a working computer that can run XP anymore. It's a known issue with the CS and UAC, but your problem must be something else. If you do a search for the file, does it show up?

OK - double-check time - you HAVE set Windows so that you can see the extension on known file types, i.e. fred.doc shows up as "fred.doc" not just "fred"? If not, correct that, and check the files are called "filename.esp" and not just "filename"

I tried that reinstall procedure Telyn, but it didnt work, the esps still wont show even when i make new ones. Least i still have my saved games and mods. What am i doing wrong?

I'll be back when i think of a way to solve this problem

Anyways, this happens with my morrowind mods too!!

• 3 weeks later...

Good news peoples, I have a new laptop (i still have my old computer, my laptop is my second computer) and i installed oblivion on it and all with mods and construction set and...

I dont have any invisible esp. glitches on it!!!! so, now i can make mods on my laptop.

So anyways, i can make the church again if you like, but i would need to start over again.

You also suck at understanding the admonitions of your own Bible. Christianity completely negates the Elder Scrolls universe. but, then again, the Catholic Church is nothing more than a Babylonian 'sun' worshipping cult.

Strike 1 Trolling

Strike 2 Flaming

Strike 3 Attempting to start a religious argument.

You're out.

Banned

bben46, Moderator