looking for modders that can help me with my huge next mod

Fizhy

I am developing a new mod that no one has done before, i do not have the skills to do everything on my own so i need some people that will help me in creaton of this mod. i will give you full credit if you stick around and help me with this mod. Thank you :blush:

Assigments:

LORE

DUNGEON CREATING

CO-CREATOR

ADVISOR

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"I can't mod so please do this work for me without me telling anything about the project that would make anyone interested. My idea is revolutionary, well, not really but I like to think my idea is the best. As a reward for doing everything for me, you get your name on the mod page."

"I can't mod so please do this work for me without me telling anything about the project that would make anyone interested. My idea is revolutionary, well, not really but I like to think my idea is the best. As a reward for doing everything for me, you get your name on the mod page."

Thats not quite the thing, i have gotten my mods stolen before and im not falling into that trap again, i need co-creators, thats all, you will get every last bit of info once you get started. I just dont want my mods to be stolen. I do think this idea is good and would make for a great mod, it's similar to my mod "widlings of skyrim" but its more lore friendly and more in-deapth, i will also credit the guy that came up with the idea, its all thank's to him, And i can mod, but i cant create dungeons, thats all. I appriciate your "suggestions?" and im a big fan of your mods, thnx.

I think the point that Eli was trying to make was that no information was given at all about the project. You don't need to outline step by step what is going to be in the mod but some general information could be helpful to grow people's interests in joining a group; it would keep people from joining up then saying forget it once they hear the idea.

Not to sound like a total a-hole but everyone believes that their idea is the "million dollar idea" and if you get someone that joins up then ends up hating the idea but sticks with the project because they gave their word then the content they put together would be affected by that. If you release some information then there is a higher chance of getting like minded individuals together to help your project making its development that much better.

I've never gotten ideas stolen from me so I don't know how that feels but your idea was never technically 'stolen' in the first place. Look at vampire overhauls; there are a ton of them out on the nexus but they all have different mechanics (some of them more similar than others). So in the end if you developed that 'stolen' idea it would have been a derivative of the same subject matter. 2 separate mods that do something similar but takes a different approach in the content.

Point being, you'll have a really hard time putting a team together without any information given; people don't like jumping into things without any foreseeable direction.

I don't know what's your mod idea but if it includes creating town, cities, merchants, npcs...i can do a working city on my own. If it may help you, i'm quite bored actually and i don't have a lot of imagination to create a town for a mod under my name. If you need someone to create that kind of stuff, feel free to message me.