Scrapping all of unscrapped junk (helps supply line transferance, absurd that it doesn't exist).

acearcade

No, actually not... Can be on you or in the infinite storage of the workbench.

However I don't want this just to be about junk... I mean why limit to junk; if I want to throw in weapons or armours or quest items for that matter (yeah okay bad example perhaps) into the scrapping unit they should be converted too.

IKR... I should do it myself perhaps, sadly I know FA about modding.

I'd probably make it look a bit like the skyrim smelter, with a chest or hopper type thing on top, or perhaps something from the Saugus ironworks set...

Then when you interact with it, it's like any other workbench; e to enter, r to transfer. R would just take you to the settlement workbench inventory, e would give you the hopper inventory and your own. You transfer items, be it junk, canned food, meds, collectibles or whatever, and either through settler interaction or just simple time passing it would turn into resources. Or when you hit 'r' or 'X' in the 'e'-menu, it would probably be easiest.

Thanks.

I'd imagine a mod like this would get much more appreciation and attention than slooty outfit cbbe edition number 4692 so I really don't know what keeps people from making this. :(

Give it some time and keep up the great feedback. Not everyone has the skills, knowledge or timeto make mods, this modvmay be difficult without the GECK.