impossible to click any tabs on the mod pages?

maramsp

Still getting it.

I am blocking (and manually unblocking) scripts in Firefox. I am not using any Internet Security suite other then windows defender on this PC. I get the same thing in both Chrome and IE though, and I'm not using any extensions in those browsers.

Question: is it possible that some ad is messing up the java scripts user side? If not, then what could be?

[edit]

And it wasn't happening yesterday evening. Nothing had changed on my side since yesterday. No updates. (I don't do automatic updates.) No changes in software. Nothing.

I updated Javascript today expecting that could be the issue, but it's the same thing. Updated Firefox to 44.0.2, same thing. IE and Chrome, same thing.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@ MODERATORS

problem still exists for all of us. Extremely slow with no javascripts, meaning we can't do anything, view posts,download stuff etc.

just a thought..about jv scripts, Java had an update (73), maybe that's the issues with your scripts ?

Edited by spanian77

I actually can't reproduce this error. I'm switching between tabs no problem.

Is this still happening for people?

Tabs not switching is due to the javascript on the site not working, however, the javascript hasn't changed on our end and it is working server side. I'm concerned that you're all using the same software or plugin in your browsers, like an internet security suite or a noscript type thing which has just updated it's library/definitions and decided our javascript should be blocked. That's the main explanation for this.

I am using Adblock plus which I have disabled for the nexus, chromebleed and https everywhere addin. Somehow I don't think those 3 addins are causing problems here as I could navigate the site no problem yesterday in my timezone.

I actually can't reproduce this error. I'm switching between tabs no problem.

Is this still happening for people?

Tabs not switching is due to the javascript on the site not working, however, the javascript hasn't changed on our end and it is working server side. I'm concerned that you're all using the same software or plugin in your browsers, like an internet security suite or a noscript type thing which has just updated it's library/definitions and decided our javascript should be blocked. That's the main explanation for this.

Its still happening, for me as well.

According to the chrome debugger I'm unable to retrieve these JS files:

Pinging staticdelivery.nexusmods.com gets a reply from cds.g6b5g9z5.hwcdn.net [69.16.175.10].

So the highwinds cdn appears to be reachable but its not serving the javascript files.

For the record I'm also having the same issue in IE and Firefox. (no addons/extensions)

Edited by Khorod

@ MODERATORS

problem still exists for all of us. Extremely slow with no javascripts, meaning we can't do anything, view posts,download stuff etc.

just a thought..about jv scripts, Java had an update (73), maybe that's the issues with your scripts ?

Java Runtime Environnement (or Runtime Developper Kit) and Javascript aren't related at all. I don't have Java (or Flash) on this computer and i can use tams in mods and downloading system. I have the latest Firefox and Eset Nod32 as antivirus.