impossible to click any tabs on the mod pages?

maramsp

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I now have time to download many mods and this happens T_T .....You think this problem is solved later ?? .......administrators hope solve it ... I according saw all the same thing happens :confused:

Let's hope so that'll be solved today. It's very annoying indeed this. Always seems to happen in weekends too.

I now have time to download many mods and this happens T_T .....You think this problem is solved later ?? .......administrators hope solve it ... I according saw all the same thing happens :confused:

Let's hope so that'll be solved today. It's very annoying indeed this. Always seems to happen in weekends too.

So i take it, that it had happened earlier? Cuz you say it happens in the weekends?

Something is wrong with the Nexus, recently uploaded images aren't being displayed too.

I also got the tab navigation problem on mod pages, but it's happening only on Firefox here. IE still opens all the tabs, but it's a bit slow.

Wait, you say that at IE it opens all the tabs, like download files etc?

Guess you arent on win 10 then? Since ive tried almost all browsers, and still no luck