Enhanced Thu'um Power

slaqerslapper

Just a small, yet nagging idea of mine;-

I am by no means a mod creator even worthy of calling myself a dabbler, but I was wondering about a concept that expands upon the power of Thu'um's in Skyrim. Similar to Miraak's' 4 word shout, seize the lore of Dovahzul and make longer incantations for some select shouts.

Examples:

Unrelenting Force-

Fus Ro Dah Pogaad

Force Balance Push Dense

All creatures / NPC's struck with the 4 word shout are ragdollized, +base damage increase for collateral impacts while under the effect of dense

Fire Breath-

Yol Toor Shul Fil

Fire Inferno Sun Star

Slightly incremented shout range, leaves a fire trail that burns 5x as long and spreads to near by surfaces if at least 2 sides of the effect are touched by another (similar to Golly Game of Life,) + increased damage

and so on. Please tell me how my idea holds up

Miraak's "four word shout" does not exist. What he says is "Your soul is mine to devour", and fits no precedent Shout. I have written a meticulous dismantling of this assertion on a discussion tabs on one of the TVTropes Skyrim pages, here: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/remarks.php?trope=Characters.SkyrimDLC

"Miraak uses a four-word Shout" is Skyrim's "Fawkes is Female", in that it is provably not true.

In any case, this fundamentally cannot work because the SHOU forms specifically allow only three Words and three associated spells.