Wasteland Survival RP

antonkr

Wasteland Survival RP

Hello RPers and welcome. I today decided to once again make a Wasteland Survival Roleplay. Anyone who long time ago participated in the Vault roleplay knows how this is. We have the game master in this case me who presents the players with problems. Lets say the players set the campsite and have one person on duty while they sleep I might throw in an Enclave squad to try to destroy them, so for the most part I control all non player characters. Unlike many other roleplays done on this forum the responses don't have to be very long at all. The idea came behind having a video game where just about every action is possible. From fixing and fortifying a house to make it your teams brand new fort, to fixing a vault generator to make it transmit energy to you.

Application

Application:
Name of character
Starting weapons
Starting armor
Appearance (should reflect armor)
Background
Skill/knowledge

Rules

1. Don't overpower yourself.

Please don't have a mini-nuke shooting minigun or a tank. I suggest starting off from low tier gear so it leaves room to upgrade. I also ask that you guys don't have power-armors unless your character has a good excuse to it (being a former BoS or Enclave is two of them) Less powerful the character the longer the RP lasts.

2.Do not post other people's actions or roleplay for others.

3.Do not post reactions to doing something related to completing the teams objective. For example I present the team the chalange of fixing the broken water purifier please do not go and write "XYZ comes up to the water reactor hits it with a wrench and it starts working" Instead just posts "XYZ comes up to the water reactor hits it with a wrench in hopes that it

works" than I will say that either reactor explodes making it impossible to repair, or the wrench turned out to be magical and it made it work.

4.When posting outside of the game and character please post in red font.

This RP will start when at least 3 people's aplications were sent and accepted.

• 2 months later...

Application:

Name: Silver Tsunayoshi

Weapons: a wooden kendo sword

Armor: Ripped Clothes

Appearance: a 16 year old person with a long scar on his face

Background

just living a normal live Silver could enjoy the peace of the passing days till disaster striked

in his own town the infection breached all the defences and the town was destroyed and now

without even a single knowledge of the world Silver wants to help others fight of this infection

Skill/knowledge: Kendo master, photographic memory

• 2 weeks later...

Name of character Dr. John Renault

Starting weapons Brass Knuckles & scalpel

Starting armor Bloodied Doctors Lab Coat

Appearance (should reflect armor) Bronzed Tan, short black hair, dark brown eyes. Average height and agile build.

Background Chem producer, minor surgeon

Skill/knowledge Chems, medicine, close-range weapons.

• 4 months later...

Name of character: Jason Clayworth.

Starting weapons: Machete. Browning semi automatic.

Starting armour: Hunters coat.

Appearance: Tall, asian. Military style crew cut black hair. 5'11 feet. slightly built. Black eyes.

Background: former Special Forces soldier. works as police officer.

Skill/Knowledge: Basic first aid. Extensive survival and combat experience.

Edited by SoulReaper5234