Site redesign - 2016 Update #1

TheTokenGeek

In response to post #34731275.

MaSt3RofDraGOns wrote: I'm not a huge fan of "image" layouts but that's only because I'm still getting used to Windows 10... (never used a tablet or anything similar and my phone is old school lmao).

I must admit it looks very clean and simple. Keep up the great work, can't wait for the release.

It is very clean, quick and simple to use. Pretty confident that you will love it.

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #34726165.

opusGlass wrote: I really hope you guys have considered adding "normalized" mod sorting options alongside the current ones. For example "endorsements per download," "downloads per view," etc. I'd like to be able to find quality mods that never reached celebrity status, and it seems like it wouldn't be too hard to implement.

In any case, love the wireframes! I'm sure Nexus is going to come out of this much better than it went in.

We're considering an awful lot at the moment truth be known. We're nailing down features as we speak and looking forward to getting something tangible out for you all to try out.

In response to post #34725120.

MissBizz wrote: I think those mock-ups look fantastic! To me they are much more modern and user-friendly. I really hope to see a mobile friendly version! Sometimes I just want to look up some mods while board on a drive (while I'm not driving of course) or something like that. Sometimes a great mod catches your eye and I "track" it so it's easy to find when I get home!

You are going to LOVE the new site then, I've had a chance to try some of the pages on my phone and am pleased to say it's a pleasure to use.

The entire site is completely responsive so will be able to work from a mobile up to a 4k screen. :)

In response to post #34723750.

RoyBatterian wrote: The design looks very nice to me overall. That font though, it's *atrocious*, please reconsider.

EDIT

The one in the first pic, the 2nd one looks fine.

The first pic is a wireframe and in no way reflects any styling at all. It is to try and work out location of items, how the user would flow through a page and navigation items etc.

The font is Comic Sans and agree, it's a horrible, HORRIBLE font :)