can someone merge my 2010 mods for me ....please

happyyarou666

id be greatfull my oblivion folder is about 155gb in size...id really appreciate some help since ive tried wrapping my head around the tutorials on gecko merging but ....i dont get it..-.-'...id appreciate it tons....if yall could help me out wit merging all my mods..... :thumbsup: Edited by happyyarou666

My simple rules :

If there is only one file ( as in esp file), you can merge all those in CS

If there is only mesh / textures / sounds folder, you can just ...ehr, combine them in your personal folder for future use.

If it's only one weapon / armor mod, you can re-create them in your mod without difficulties.

For most race / hair mod, I compile them by adding each one of them into my own compilation mod.

For complex mod, like quest or overhaul.. I don't touch them at all :|

I think I tried merge weapon / armor / building mod using TES4Gecko and / or CS but it didn't went well so ...ehr, I merged them manually.

thanks for the answers so far yall keep em comin.....thou i doubt most of the tipps since...like 75% of em esps and they have esms too not counting the overhauls uses textures, meshes, sounds.etc etc. .....so how bout now ..... :whistling:

p.s:

we could do this over team viewer so yall could see what i mean on my pc.... :thumbsup: .....if theres interest in helpin me out....id appreciate it tons and im afraid of messing up my years of collecting and updating mods......thou i did backup ...xD....most of them dont even exist in the community anymore lots of rare ones in em .... :thumbsup:

update:

i hope someone could assist me over team viewer since im mostly a gamer and the only modding i have done is unzipped most of em mods with esps and whatnot into my tes folder.....-.-'....and if there wasnt this damned limit it wouldnt be no problem...-.-'

just hope skyrims modding system will be better something like in crysis where you had an integrated mod option in the game menu.... :wallbash:

Edited by happyyarou666

TES4Gecko is easy and automatic. I would encourage you to jump in and use it. There really isn't a lot to know about it. The program does all the work.

Open the program.

Click "Merge Plugins."

Type in priority numbers in the boxes next to the mods you are merging. Since the mods you will be merging do not conflict (if you follow Faivon's) guidelines) then it does not much matter what priority numbers you assign the mods.

Click OK.

Sit back and watch the program work.

When it is all done and a new mod named "Merged Plugin" is created, you can go into File Manager and rename it something better. You can go into TES4Gecko and change the mod description. (Click the "Edit Description" box.) Do not attempt to change the name or description before the merge is complete because the program has a bug and will crash.

well i guess ill have to give er a try ey?..... :rolleyes:

thou i was hoping someone could simply just do it for me correctly someone with experience....anyhow ill be waiting a little bit more if someone really wouldnt just love to help me out instead of letting me mess around with stuff....peace :teehee:

p.s: youre feedback is much appreciated guys...... :yes:

Edited by happyyarou666

You do realize this would take someone (who is actually willing to do it) a very long time to do, don't you? You're actually asking for someone to do a lot of work for you. Edited by lonewolf_kai

i never said it was for free if its about money..... :whistling: ...and besides id be tons o greatfull i hope theres still good hearted people that help a bro out out there, and no not the linkys to tutorial sections but REAL HELP.... :confused:

thou i do not hope it has to come to money thou as said if it has to be ...id be willing ...i just want to taste all my delicious mods i collected not having em sitting around in my tes folder... :confused:

thou i didnt want to start with that since community rules ...blah blah blah ...you know the deal

p.s: ...heyyou i could upload the entire folder...xD....-.-'...and depending on youre net speed if youd have like 100mbit it shouldnt be more than 1 day max..download....xD

Edited by happyyarou666