The chat room rules are not discriptive enough!

uberubernerd

every time i do somthing wrong i get kicked out next thing you know they might ban me the next kick! I kept on reading the rules and it says nothing against the things i say. All it has is a few measily pointers and not enough rules and info! How in the H!@# am i supposed to know what not to say if the rules are not all typed down on the chatroom rules area! i have been kicked twice and I am furious to not find any valid rules stating what i did was wrong.

if you are having the same problems with the amount of rules being there then please agree to this if you want i know there are a lot of noobs out there that will need to know the rules as well so they dont get kicked

the last thing i said was about Obama and a shotgun but that seemed to get me kicked i read the rules again and again and again still nothing against it was found

here are these pointers that they go by:

Here's a couple of pointers:

•If a member of staff (noticeable by the colour of their names; blue, green or red) tells you to stop doing something then stop doing it. Don't argue about it as you'll probably get banned.

•No talk of piracy. We don't endorse it and we don't help anyone who has pirated any of their software.

•No spamming/flooding the chat. Keep what you say to as few a lines as possible and don't "hog" the chat preventing others from having a fair say.

•Don't provide links to sites that contain copyrighted, unlawful or otherwise Not Safe For Work content

•Don't act like this is the chatroom for 4chan / Something Awful forums / some other chat room or forum you visit that lets you get away with anything

•Do message a member of staff (people with green or red names) if you think the chat is getting out of hand

•Do realise all the chat is logged, even when no staff are in the chat room

I HAVENT BEEN TOLD TO STOP JUST KICKED TWICE SO IS THIS REALLY ENOUGH FOR EVERYONE TO GET THE MESSAGE I THINK NOT!!!

im done with this piece.

If you're kicked for doing something that's the equivalent of being told not to do it, is it not?

Once you've been kicked you absolutely know better then to do that (whatever that is) again.

*sets out can of troll food. Puts box overtop troll food supported on a stick attached to a long string. Walks over behind a bush, hands string to Nexus Staff Member and waits*