Can I romance a companion after reaching 100% approval?

VaerFeme

Can I romance a companion after reaching 100% approval?

For example Curie - I really tought I would like to romance Danse - but I now think I like Curie WAY more... I only flirted with her in the beginning - I already have the highest approval rate possible with her... How can I romance her now? or is it to late? :sad:

Not only can you still do so, some of them won't leave you alone until you do.

Preston kept giving me the same dialog prompts over and over trying to get me to choose the romance one.

As a note, romance is not exclusive. You can romance multiple companions, and you can even have them in the same settlement together without them getting grumpy about it.

If you want to romance her, keep doing things she likes while you're near her, and eventually you'll get that prompt again.

Preston kept giving me the same dialog prompts over and over trying to get me to choose the romance one.

As a note, romance is not exclusive. You can romance multiple companions, and you can even have them in the same settlement together without them getting grumpy about it.

If you want to romance her, keep doing things she likes while you're near her, and eventually you'll get that prompt again.

Yeah I feel I had to "run away" from these nagging companions for a while. I had to go with someone like Nick, knowing he will not nag me for that.

Dogmeat FTW. And I'm a cat person. Not only he won't keep trying to flirt, but he can carry as much as any companion AND you count as alone for the Lone Wanderer perks. So even though you have Dogmeat carrying stuff and biting people in the ass, you can still get stuff like the armour bonus or the extra damage. Which comes in very handy if you have to shoot a heavily armoured gunner, lemme tell ya.

Now only if someone made a big sneaky panther I can have as a companion, I'd be sold. They can even just scale up the existing cat model, and I'd be happy :tongue:

Well, if they could scale the kitten up in NifSkope, I'd be all over it. I mean, it's not even THAT hideously far off realism-wise. There are more tigers in, say, Texas alone as exotic pets than there are in the wilds of the whole India. I can see some surviving somewhere even after a nuke, what with all the molerats and mirelurks and whatnot for kitteh to hunt...

Actually, speaking of that mesh... hmm... you know, it would be nice if someone could use the head for a playable race. I know, it's not lore-friendly, but whoever gets their panties in a knot over lore can... well, I'd normally say "bite me", but that's probably a bad idea when talking about big cats :wink:

Hehehe not grumpy... I almost had the makings of a cat fight today between Curie, Piper and Cait... Posted as below in Spoilers-Share Funniest Moments

Today... Cat fight (or as close as you can get) I recruited Cait, Curie and Piper as followers, they are all in Sanctuary (Yah, I know... probably wasn't the best idea) They all have an Affinity of 1100... can you see where this is going?

Well, I had Cait as my current follower, Curie approached and I just asked her to accompany me, Cait called her an egghead. To see how far this would go, I asked Cait to come with me... Curie said that I should bring more ammo... Piper shows up... oh yes, I did... I ask Piper to come with me... Cait mentions something about a Threesome and Piper says it's not gonna happen honey... I may kick in FRAPS and go back to that save and see if I can get all to happen again,