Recruiting modders!!!

I dont have a lot of time, but ill see what i can do. I texture, model ( check my mods for those 2) do interiors, scripting, dunfeons, and everything related to modding (no showcases of those, sorry) I prefer modelling.

I dont have a lot of time, but ill see what i can do. I texture, model ( check my mods for those 2) do interiors, scripting, dunfeons, and everything related to modding (no showcases of those, sorry) I prefer modelling.

What's this mod about?

What's this mod about?

Hi,

@FakePersonality: I PMed you.

@Isilmeriel: You mean CLS or FP's mods?

What's this mod about?

Hi,

@FakePersonality: I PMed you.

@Isilmeriel: You mean CLS or FP's mods?

yours.

yours.

I'll spare you the reading. A big quest involving more or less every aspect of modding. It's very adult and that's a stopping point for most modders. Don't. Give it a try before judging or at least look at the comment on my page and ask yourself why we're quest number1 in endorsements and soon in downloads although we are two years behind the other ones...

Links in my signature.

You can also check the WIP.

Cheers!