Someone willing to enhance my mod? Dungeon request...

Gerheardt

Hello! I have done a city mod which is Pinemist. In it, some historical character is buried in the hall of the past. In his journal, he mentions a spell book from the time where he was in some kind of sect, the sun cult. I placed the spell book in an odd place and i wanted to fix that. I'm pretty bad with quests and dungeons so i'm wondering if someone would like to create a dungeon where at the end, we could obtain the spell book.

The quest would be initiated by reading the journal in the burial chamber. The journal itself should be modified a little to mention the dungeon and not a clue to find it in a flower planter. It would point out the book in the boss chest at the end of the dungeon and end the quest when the book would be taken. It's not necessary to be a very huge dungeon, it just has to be lore friendly with my town's history. I want the dungeon to be named "Solvaldhuun" and to be a nordic like dungeon. First encountered enemies could be spiders and treasure seeking bandits. In the boss room, i would like to have 3 ghosts mages in brown robes using the spell that we would learn from the spell book. Since the spell is quite powerfull, the 3 sun cultists should have low magicka to avoid killing us too easily or they should use a similar but weaker spell to attack the player.

Is someone willing to work on that? If yes, please write me here and here's the infos you may need:

The mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69950/?

The spell book name in the CK: PinemistTREASURESolarRaySpellBook

The journal's name in the CK: PinemistWRITINGSKraskelsJournal

The spell book is actually hidden in a planter in the castle entrance (PinemistCastle interior cell). It has to be removed to be placed in the dungeon afterwards.

The journal is placed near Kraskel's corpse in an hidden burial chamber (PinemistHallOfPast interior cell). It may be harder to find, it's under a black plane.

All my stuff is quite well named to be easy to find in the CK. It's all named like that: PinemistTYPEOFOBJECTDescriptionOfTheObject. All cells starts with Pinemist in their names so the interior cell of the dungeon should be named PinemistSolvaldhuun. The quest should be named PinemistQUESTSolvaldhuun. I think you can understand my naming method...

I hope i'm not asking too much and that some good soul will help me to do the things i can't to finalize my baby, my Pinemist mod.