⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Increased soldier population WIP mod

mxmstr

Hi, i already figure out what is s, l and h mean,

l = Soldier smoking in the house

h= Soldier keep stand at position (No patrol)

s= sleep

Normally the route name start with rt, do you know what is rts mean?

Edited by townnet

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think rts is for special character like child soldier, commander etc...

I want people play this game like a new game, so i found a way change kaz miller location and it works, but the bad news is when you save kaz, the cut scene location is the same like old one, after the cut scene, Snake and kaz spawn to that old location. :sad:

Edited by townnet

I have try edit demo.lua before, what ever i set it true or false, it still force you go back to old location.

this.RescueMiller = function(func)
TppDemo.Play(
"Demo_RescueMiller", { onEnd = func },
{ useDemoBlock = true, interpGameToDemo = false, }
)
end
I can't find any file that can edit cut scene location...some other file which i suspect its relate with demo,but they are specific format that i can't use tools to open it...
Edited by townnet

Okay, i edit Kaz to new position, when i save him, the cut scene background is old place, after skip the cut scene, snake and kaz are in the new location which is set up by me. Is not perfect but is better than before. lol.

I doubt the cut scene is pre render, not sure...

Update

If you watch whole scene, after the end of scene, Kaz and Snake keep stay at old place.

If you skip the cut scene, Kaz and Snake spawn at new place.

Wtf?

Edited by townnet

I think that happens because there's some ingrained code which, when the cutscene finishes, teleports the player-controlled Snake to wherever the cutscene snake is so that the game seamlessly transitions back to gameplay. I'm not sure if its possible to change the actual cutscene animations, so another thing you can do is force the cutscene to skip. In the _sequence.lua file at line 3247 we have the function that (I think) triggers the rescue cutscene:

sequences.Seq_Demo_RescueMiller = {
	OnEnter = function()

local func = function() 

this.FuncBuddyDogWarp()

TppScriptBlock.LoadDemoBlock("Demo_ParasiteAppearance")
			TppSequence.SetNextSequence("Seq_Game_Escape") 
		end
		s10020_demo.RescueMiller(func)
	end,

OnLeave = function()

TppMission.UpdateCheckPoint{	
				checkPoint 		= "CHK_PickedUp_miller",
				ignoreAlert 	= true,
			}
	end,	
}

Put a "--" to the left of the command "s10020_demo.RescueMiller(func)" to disable it and see if that stops the cutscene from playing. It might not transition to the escape sequence though.

http://i633.photobucket.com/albums/uu57/townnet/mgs10_zpsy1jli9dj.png

I follow what you suggest, you are right, no cut scene when push a button near to Kaz,.. But without launch the cut scene you can't pick up Kaz. There must be have another Kaz model in the game that is able to pick up. I get in and out this game more than hundred time, i'm so tired with this and wasting a lot of time. Maybe i should focus to increase soldier project first. lol

Here is my Mission 13 download link.

https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview=s10080.7z

1.Unpack 00.dat with Gzstool, then open folder 00_data\Assets\tpp\pack\mission2\story\, create a new folder name s10080 .

2.Unpack chunk4.dat with Gzstool, then go folder chunk4_data\Assets\tpp\pack\mission2\story\s10080 , copy s10080_area01.fpkd into the new folder s10080 you just create, then unpack s10080_area01.fpkd with Foxtool.

3. Open folder s10080_area01_fpkd\Assets\tpp\level\mission2\story\s10080\ , place my 2 file overwrite existing file.

4. Repack s10080_area01.fpkd

5 Then open 00_dat.xml and add this line to the list:

<Entry FilePath="/Assets/tpp/pack/mission2/story/s10080/s10080_area01.fpkd" Compressed="true" />

Then repack the 00.dat.

Edited by townnet