Another Beta?!?!

ToyTrains1

They done did it again! Now up to 1.4.132.0 so, of course, F4SE will no longer run. sigh. This one isn't even mentioned on Bethesda's forum (yet).

you know you can choose NOT to accept betas in your options?

I don't know if you've noticed... but Steam just updated as well... they have removed the Beta tab, and there appears to be no way to opt out... I wasn't paying attention and now I am in the middle of a huge update.

Had problems with the 1.3 patch so I cringed yesterday when I saw that FO4 was being updated. But so far so good with 47 plugins and 77 mesh/texture mods.

edit: maybe it's just this overall buggy game, and not the patch particularly, but it seems to be taking a looooong time to draw meshes/textures sometimes. Has happened before, but seems like a lot more since yesterday. And major stuff too, like huge holes in the floor that take forever to draw.

Had problems with the 1.3 patch so I cringed yesterday when I saw that FO4 was being updated. But so far so good with 47 plugins and 77 mesh/texture mods.

edit: maybe it's just this overall buggy game, and not the patch particularly, but it seems to be taking a looooong time to draw meshes/textures sometimes. Has happened before, but seems like a lot more since yesterday. And major stuff too, like huge holes in the floor that take forever to draw.

that happens because they changed how the textures load in 1.2 instead of waiting 1 minute for load screens they now load ON THE FLY as you enter an area. but imo it's worse it's taking longer for the textures to load and causes micro freezes even during battles i'd rather put up with the damn loading screens!

Edited by bladexdsl