Stats changed after installing nehrim or supplement patch

Raziel3420

Hey hope someone can help.

I recentely installed nehrim and supplement patch for oblivion, played nehrim awhile and when i went back on oblivion my stats were changed. blade base damage fell drastically (blade skill 75 ebony blade should be above 30, and its not the only one) enchanted armors don't make the numbers green anymore( ex. 10pts to blade 75 shou;ld appear as 85 in green numbers)

also my weight carrying points changed from 300 to 500. i looked everywhere this is not normal. my blade of woe was 13 damage now is 5. can someone help me?

I already tried uninstalling both nehrim and the oblivion supplement patch and nothing changed

thx to whoever can help and those who try.

TBH your better off reinstalling after removing Nehrim if your didnt do a dual install, also is the Nehrim esm/ESP/data esp still loaded?

TBH your better off reinstalling after removing Nehrim if your didnt do a dual install, also is the Nehrim esm/ESP/data esp still loaded?

No i already uninstalled nehrim and the files you mentioned are not in obmm or the launcher. i'll try reinstalling oblivion

ok ....so i fixed a few things. turns out that i misused the patch fixes. my encumbrance is back to normal, so are my skills and attributes the only thing i can't figure out is the base-damage of my weapons. they're still so low.

Is there some sort of way to manipulate the scale to which when blade skill goes up, so does base-damage? can we change the way that happens?

thx

I think there are a couple game settings that will affect that...... check out the CS wiki for more info.

But, if you are starting a new game, low weapon damage is pretty normal....

Thx. i looked through but can't find anything related to my problem. and no this is not a new game. i'm lvl 19 with blade skill at 76 (with enchants...96). for example: blade of woe is base damage 7. last time i checked when everything was good, it was at 13. this isn't my only saved game that this happened to. it is clear that some sort of game setting is messed up. not sure how it happened...(and its all weapons not just blade of woe)

i'm still opened to other suggestions! thx again

Edited by Raziel3420