My Little Pony

Naruto5995

Like half of the internet is obsessed with this show yet there isn't one mod for it. I think it'd be awesome if someone made like a t-shirt armor with an MLP texture or retextured posters and whatnot. I would do it myself but I'm brand new to modding and the geck and all and I have no idea what I'm doing lol Edited by Naruto5995

Like half of the internet is obsessed with this show yet there isn't one mod for it. I think it'd be awesome if someone made like a t-shirt armor with an MLP texture or retextured posters and whatnot. I would do it myself but I'm brand new to modding and the geck and all and I have no idea what I'm doing lol

"Half of the internet" being obsessed with it is a perfect reason to limit its spreading. Vote no to little ponies in New Vegas.

My little pony once killed PvP for me in an MMO.

Someone once made their guild emblem My Little Pony and I was so distracted by the overdose of cute on the artifact they had taken that I didn't notice the stealthed assassin sneaking up on me!

MAYBE IT'LL WORK ON FIENDS.

Nivea that'd be awesome if you did :D anything fluttershy would be great lol. Especially if it was like and object that I could place into my player homes with the geck etc. like I said I'd do it myself to save you guys the trouble but like im brand new to modding and all I can do is edit stats and place objects lol Edited by Naruto5995

I am working on a teddybear/doll/dinky doll backpack mod, maybe I could make a pony model for that. we will see lol.

*eyes her 80s mlp plushies.*

Edited by nivea