My Little Pony

Naruto5995

• 2 weeks later...
A rainbow pony mount! Wait, do they already have that on Oblivion? Anyways, it would be able to do something like Liberty Prime's laser but with rainbows and teddy bears and LSD addictions and...and...and...it would talk like Butch! Rainbow Ponies...Rule!

If someone could first give us a nice "realistic" horse to ride, I will join you all in MLP karma support. That is to say, if those adorable lil' pink and rainbow hoofies will then only be seen as shaped plastic barrels filled with high explosives to be rolled towards enemies, or other equally deserving targets.

Big super-cute exposion. yay!

Gusano, that gave me a great idea. The Rainbow Trojan Pony! Legate Lanius brings a giant rainbow pony to Hoover Dam (It would have the "F*** You, NCR" on the side) and then at the final battle tons of legionnaries would pop out of it.

Edit: Actually, I'm not sure how your post gave me that idea...but I love it!

Edited by TheMightyLordSheogorath

You guys are coming up with some really good ideas :D

Now we just need somebody to do it lol

I could try...as long as you don't mind a starfish shaped 5 headed squigly line pony that's texture changes whenever you change your angle and can cause CTDs because of incompatibility issues with the regular New Vegas. Some people shouldn't mod, but I try anyways. Outside of the G.E.C.K., it's as much of a No Man's Land as World War I.

Well, technically, could we not use the Giddyup Buttercup as the basemodel for My Little Pony, half of the work already done. the rest would be to add the correct colors.

Although, it would only be available for those that bought the Mothership Zeta DLC for FO3.

The voices however would be the more tricky part due to copyright.