• Nekhanimal Vampire Overhaul
    • CDM - Darkness Everlasting
    • Unholy Darkness
    • LTD Vampire Overhaul
    • Lithians Nature Of The Beast
    • Drokks Vampire Overhaul / Mod
    • Terran Vampires
    • StarX Vanilla Vampire Overhaul/Mod

Well i started this pool because i played all of this mods,but i cant seem to find the best one :S.

Anyway if i didnt mention some mods in this poll please add it/post it.

Ty.

never cared for vampire mods, idk why.... guess the regular vampire feature turned me off to much... boy what a f***ing hassle if you forget you have the illness... THE QUEST TO FIX IT IS TO LONG and you look like ass after being cured sometimes

StarX without a doubt. Overall, it is tied with Duke Patrick's vampire mod as my favorite vampire overhauls. Both add to the lore in different ways without changing too much of the core of the Cyrodiil Vampire. Duke Patrick's goes for the physical, hard-to-kill (like Jason in Friday the 13th) vibe, while StarX goes for the ancient, secretive organization at war angle. Both are great and I'd recommend either to anyone.

Y personally i like werewolves but there arent so many ww mods :S,im working now on my own :P.

All vp mods ive played are ok but the best ones? Well there arent best ones imo xD,all mods are good in their own way.

I recently added vampire support to Basic Primary Needs, which really is a hunger, thirst and sleep mod, rather than a separate vampire mod. It aims at adding to, rather than replacing the original vampire experience. Some of the things added are the ability to sleep in coffins, drink blood from recently killed npcs, fill and drink blood from canteens and of course the actual need to drink blood and sleep.

Maskar@Sounds simmilar to a MOE Hunger Effects =),im using that.

Anyway does anyone know where i can dl Darkness Everlasting? Because it was small but really nice mod,if some1 have can you guys upload it to a mediafire or megaupload so i can dl it pls?