My stealing stinks!

suzypike

Ok. I can do that. I can sneak by the rats and mudcrabs and whatever else is around. :)

And thanks for the tip on exiting. I wouldn't have thought of that either. I don't guess they'd buy it if I told 'em I was the cleaning lady... ;]

suzy

Use invisibility spell and then sneak around people you can lvlup real fast just remember not to gain more then 10 lvls for that skill per mayor level....10 skill advancments bring 5 points for mayor skills.

I usualy train 2x 10 on lesser skills and 1x10 on main skill so i get 5+5+5 points....if you wish raise luck then train 1x10 on lesser and 1x10 on main :)

Few tips:

armor light and heavy also block train on rats in anvil basement

armorer get ring of disingration from shivering isles and a lot of hammers

weapon training also hand to hand on scamps from quest where you need return staff

athletics imperial city water auto swim into wall use ring of water breathing :)

lockpicking pirate cow on training chest

acrobatics jump infront of imperial city store doors i used first edition :)

summoning create spell sumon skeleton for 1 mana and start sumoning

destuction same just make some low level spell for self damage

Awesome! Thanks. I spent a while this evening sneaking around and around the palace casting spells while I tried to decide what to do next. LOL! Pretty funny, but it worked. :tongue:

suzy

My trick is, wait for someone to sleep, then sneak up on them indefinitely until they wake up. I think you can press 'Q' and you will enter auto move sneak mode ;p

Find any place where you are hidden, and then walk into a wall in sneak mode. You can even stand in a street and sneak into a corner, guards will pass and spot you then pass by and stop seeing you, but your sneak will still increase from the times they can't see you but you're still "in range"