Recommend Me Some Stealth Gameplay Improving Mods

HelloStranger

I've always attempted having a successful stealth-based character, and always find myself dropping it. I can't help but feel like as it is now in vanilla oblivion, all that stealth does is get you a small bonus before you go into combat mode (if you're lucky), and can help you steal stuff. I just feel like they had a foundation, but that it was never completed. In otherwords, I feel like on my stealth character I'm just a warrior who gets a hit in before they see me, and that that stealth aspect quickly goes out the window as soon as combat begins.

So could anyone recommend me some mods to improve stealth gameplay? I'm talking things that add content or tactics, and overall would help me feel like a shadow-shrouded assassin-type character, instead of a sneaky warrior.

A good basic stealth play mod is "Attack and Hide". If you can run away and hide, your opponents will lose track of you, allowing you to sneak attack them again and again.

Deadly Reflexes let's you do insta-kills when you sneak up on someone; it uses a different key to do the insta-kills, and it has it's own animation, so it's not just your basic 'whack em and do more damage' deal.

personally i would prefer the kind of "casual type of strangle someone in the middle of the street" type mod. that would be kewl!

You think strangling someone in the middle of the street would be cool?

:ermm:

As a veteran of sneaking-gameplay, I would recommend these:

Phitt's Explosives

Binoculars

Phitt's Artifacts

Why only apple (link is in my signature)

Duke Patrick's

-fresh kills now alert the NPC

-near miss magic and arrows alert the target

Flaming Arrows

Grumblepunk's arrow replacement pack

Assassins Tripwires

No Sneak Eye

Lynge Thieves Highway

Edited by Nealus