Modded armor makes character invisible

PixelBlaster

Recently added the Rebel armor and when i tried it out in-game, my whole character became invisible except the head and the pip-boy, even the hair on my char was gone.

I didn't think much of it, i thought that it was a bug specific to the Rebel armor mod but then i updated my NCR veteran ranger armor and the same thing happens. Also, if you're wondering, this is what my character looks like with the armor bug. http://imgur.com/4BPj08X

I'll also specify that this bug did not happen before i updated the ncr veteran armor, only after i got the latest version.

You try reinstalling the mods?

I did but no result. I tried 2 different versions of Veteran ranger armor and both of them are broken now. It worked fine before i updated the armor, it broke after i messed with the files. Something is not working as intended, maybe a mod conflict or something.

Well, it could be one problem affecting two mods similarly, or it could be two different mods that were each modified incorrectly, and are presenting similar errors.

Doesn't hurt to check now does it?

Edit: I'd like to expand my "hand-delete" suggestion to include the rar file that NMM installs from. Re-download, and completely reinistall after eliminating any trace of the mods.

Edited by ZsoSahal