Diablo 3 Beta is OUT!

Thor.

Yea its officially on its way out, this is proof everyone here take a look on how you can sign up for the Beta.

http://www.realmofga...IIBeta/556.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F66GhzQA_oI&feature=player_embedded

I can't believe it this could be even be BIGGER then DukeNukem release, i mean the most epic RPG ever is finally on its way out this year YAY!

I'm almost shocked.

Get it now.

http://us.battle.net/en/

Edited by Thor.

Oh good, it means that D3 is going to be game of the year without even being released

Lets hope they dont screw up like Bioware did

Edit: AHEM - You might want to add you need to have one game registered with them to have a beta thingee:

Unable to Continue

You must have at least one full version of a Blizzard Entertainment game attached to this Battle.net account in order to set up your beta profile.

Edited by HellsMaster

BioWare had thing called time restrains and budgetry reasons. Blizzard has so much money coming out of it's... other end that they can do whatever they like. You can't compare two different companies and expect the same results.

Oh good, it means that D3 is going to be game of the year without even being released

Edit: AHEM - You might want to add you need to have one game registered with them to have a beta thingee:

Unable to Continue

You must have at least one full version of a Blizzard Entertainment game attached to this Battle.net account in order to set up your beta profile.

how does a PC gamer not own one blizzard title?

Because until a few month ago i didn't have internet connection (Not everyone has always on internet at young ages). I have played Diablo II, tried WoW (Meh), Starcraft II (Meh).. Only Blizzard title i enjoyed was Warcraft. To me Blizzard doesn't make you a PC Gamer.

Unable to Continue

how does a PC gamer not own one blizzard title?

Easy i don't, the only title i have is D2. I haven't touched it in years.

Both company are huge and efficient. BioWare is under EA now, explaining the turns of certain games they made. Couldn't care less for fans, it's all about money and revenue. And don't tell me BioWare is under low budget.

Wrong. Both companies have to deal with time restraints and budgetry measures, the only difference is that Blizz have WoW as their constant money source that Activision lets them do whatever they like. If they didn't had WoW, then you would have seen more products by them. There is a really huge difference between them.